1. Proper attire is required to be worn by all players.
2. Swimsuits, cutoffs, and jeans are not permitted.
3. All players must wear shirts.
4. No muscle shirts, halter tops, tube tops, strapless or low-cut tops are allowed.
5. All players are required to wear tennis or court shoes with non-marking soles.
6. These courts are for tennis and/or pickleball only. No other use or sporting equipment is allowed.
7. Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
8. Courts are free to play on a first come, first served basis, unless it is a designated league night.
9. When the courts are full, playing time on the pickleball courts is limited to one game to 11 points (win by 2) after which the courts must be relinquished to new players following the Paddle/Player Rotation System. The tennis court is limited to one hour of play when others are waiting.
10. All guests must be registered at the Clubhouse service window. A nominal guest fee will be charged. Guests are limited to 6 visits per year.
11. Lights must be turned off by 10 PM.
12. Security cameras are in use.
Play at your own risk. Maumelle Country Club is not responsible for accidents or injury.